My 21 ‘Fashion Wishlist’
- Swimsuit, “You want to know a secret? I’ve never owned a swimsuit. It will be for the first time ever!”
- Knitted sweater dress, “I once saw them in one of the stores but my size was not available, I badly want these sweaters .”
- Black chunky heels, “I will rejoice the day I find & buy them.”
- Any fabric printed dress, “Not the exact dress but flower printed dress.”
- Denim tunic dress, “To wear and have something unique.”
- Black leather pencil skirt.
- Denim dress shirt, “Something to wear with my leggings.”
- Blue dungaree, “I’ve never owned a dungaree before so there is always a first time for everything.”
- Black ripped skinny jean, “I love black with all my heart, it matches with every color so it won’t be difficult to find a matching blouse/shirt.”
- High waisted ripped jean, “They are scarce, especially in my size (but here in SA) so if I don’t find one I will buy a high waisted plain jean and I will rip it myself.”
- Denim shirt, “I like denim-to-denim outfits.”
- Tulle tutu skirt.
- Black leather jacket.
- Sleeveless denim jacket.
- Lace red dress, “It will be the first red dress I own.”
- Black calve boots, “Years ago I once tried to find a pair but unfortunately I didn’t because of my thick calves but I think this time, Donna Claire will bail me out.”
- Any brown Louis Vuitton handbag.
- Cloak blazer.
- Mermaid skirt, “I imagine the skirt hugging my curves.”
- Brown/black fur gilet.
- African doek.
So thats it,I would love to know whats in your wishlist…make the comment box useful .